Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Blind Date With a Book!

My library is doing this thing called blind date with a book (and no, it doesn't actually have anything to do with a date!) If you have a pintrest you may have heard of it, but its where they wrap a bunch of books in brown paper, and you have to check one out without knowing what it is! Then you open it (the most exciting part!) and read it. Once you've read it, you fill out a review and return it! Its lots of fun, and will encourage you to read books that you might not otherwise. For example, I got a anime book, which isn't something I would normally pick out, but I'm going to try it! 




 It helps that the librarians made the covers really cute, don't you think? :)


My thoughts exactly! :P


This was the best part, It was really satisfying to rip it open!

                                     The review that you fill out. Even the review sheet is adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment