Saturday, February 2, 2013

I Get To Try New Things! (Which Makes Me Very Happy)

Iv'e never watched the super bowl. Not once in my life. Sorry football fans, but Iv'e just never wanted to watch it. Iv'e also never been to someone's house to watch the super bowl. Tomorrow, I will do both! And I'm actually sort of excited! I'm obviously not a huge football fan, I prefer horseback riding (yes, that is a sport!) but I think it sounds like fun! I also get to try out my new recurve bow. Yeah thats right, a recurve bow! Its. Gonna. Be. Awesome. I have always liked archery, since lotr, so I'm glad I have amazing grandparents who got me a bow for christmas! So tomorrow will be full of new experiences, and I'm looking forward to it! Plus the new episode of downton abbey is on, and we all know that makes the whole day better! 


No comments:

Post a Comment