Monday, February 18, 2013

Winter Jam 2013!!

Thaaaaaaaaaat's right, I went to winter jam with a bunch of my friends! (wow homeschoolers have friends?!) we got seats on the floor instead of in the stands, so the base was amazing and we were pretty close to the stage! I haven't been to winter jam in a really long time, and this time was so much better! Two of my friends and I even got to meet the members of Red, and they signed our shirts! They gave an amazing performance, and were super nice as well! I'll admit, I was singing along at the top of my lungs when they sang Not Alone, not very well probably, but thankfully for my friends, I couldn't really be heard over the music. Waiting in line was FREEZING cold, but my mum brought everyone starbucks hot chocolate and glow sticks, much to the envy of the other people in line. But it was warm inside so it was alright. I ended up taking about 360 pictures over the course of the night, my bestie and I were running around trying to get good shots, and constantly getting shooed out of isles by attendants.  (we werent supposed to stand in the isles for some reason. rebellious homeschoolers? what is this madness? :P) We were standing or walking around the ENTIRE time, so my feet were dead by the end of the night. Then on the way home almost everyone passed out because it was reallllllly late! But it was a ridiculous amount of fun, and I'm definitely hoping to go again next year!



Yeah, Jason Castro was there. In coral colored pants. Be jealous :P



The guitar player of royal tailor was wearing a sequin-y suit jacket and a BOW TIE. Could he get any cooler? 


I hadn't heard of capital kings before this, but I quite liked them!


Oh see those guys sitting in front of the drums? Thats tobymac and his rapper!


I was flipping out over the lighting, it was so crazy!



Oh yeah, did I mention there was a disco ball? :D



A lot of people got really into new song!


Red was amazing, just saying (again)


I mean seriously. So awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment