Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

    Happy Easter guys! Hope it was a fantastic one! I, sadly, have a cold, so it wasn't exactly the most hyper I've been on Easter morning, but I still enjoyed myself, and had candy, and an egg hunt, and mostly importantly celebrated what Easter is really about (and no guys, it isn't the Easter bunny!) Also, I may have failed in my picture taking duty this weekend, because instead of going hiking, my friends and I went to the boardwalk to rent one of those multiple person bike thingys you see tourists riding all the time. It was a blast, but not exactly the best opportunity for photos, because I was pedaling the whole time. And those things are harder then they look! Even my friend, who works out (I most certainly do NOT :P ) and plays soccer, was having issues pedaling that thing! But we goofed off, exclaimed over people's cute dogs, and stopped at DQ for refreshments. Then in the evening we went to my other friend's youth group for a pre-Easter youth event. (and of course, stopped at starbucks on the way home!) So basically, I had a crazy fun time, but sadly only a few pics my friend took with my camera to show for it. Sorry guys, I'll be more diligent next time!...... haha yeahhhhh we'll see if I follow up on that! ;)



Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
1 Peter 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment