Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Messy Fishtail (and also Frank!)

Hmmm its been a week since I dyed my hair.......and I still LOVE it! It makes even a plain fishtail braid look fancy :D I'm still experimenting with what hairdo's work, and what ones don't. I'm having issues finding a good ombre bun. All my buns end up looking like someone stuck a fake blond bun on my head. But side braids look epic, cause my new layers stick out, so its messy, and the ombre just looks cool braided :P I also curl it a lot, cause even though it looks cool straight, it looks better curled in my opinion. I just can't get it to curl like the lady at the hair salon had it. I'm using coconut oil to keep the ends from being all dry and crackly, cause apparently that can happen when you dye it and curl it a lot. Iv'e been wearing it in a messy fishtail today, which is what the pic is. Also Frank is making another appearance, covering up my awkward expression! :P

Oh and also, my shirt is the one I got at winter jam, that Red signed! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment