Sunday, March 24, 2013

I Went Somewhere Exciting! (And They Wouldn't Let Me Take Photos!)

My friends and I went to a college, because they had a biblical artifacts exhibit, but they didn't allow me to take any pictures inside the exhibit! :/ (I took the ones below in the library, and outside on the campus) But we learned a lot about the printing of bibles, and the hand-illuminated bibles were gorgeous. I absolutely adore antique books, I've got a bit of a collection going myself (maybe I'll photograph them in the near future, hint hint)  Even though most of them were in hebrew, or latin, or german, or even dead languages, it was really cool to look at them, and learn about the printing or hand lettering of them. And we went to get pizza beforehand and to starbucks afterward, and ran around the campus, so it was tons of fun! 


The fountains were gorgeous!


Also, it was rather chilly

K, so I know the quote doesn't match the pic, or the post, but I really like it so sorry :P (P.S. that globe was HUGE, and that is my friend accidentally photobombing the pic with his legs )

No comments:

Post a Comment